Wii Friend Code!

:: Off Topic :: Off Topic

Go down

Wii Friend Code!

Post  iLubricant on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:52 pm

Hey Guys! I just got a Wii and SSBB and I wanted to know if anyone wanted to go online with me. Just post your friend code here and later on I will add my friend code to this thread Very Happy

iLubricant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wii Friend Code!

Post  Shade on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:10 am

Hmm... might be a good idea to make a "Games" section wouldn't it? xP

You should train hard on SSBB, if I'm not mistaken, Ish, Adnan, and myself are extremly hard to beat, Adnan and me are tied in skills, but Ish is overall good in skill and technique, so he's almost impossible to beat him unless you get lucky, which might be 1 in 10 chances you might win because he did bad on that round

Put CPU's on level 9, don't join them though, put only 2 in the match, watch them, you might find a good combo or combo breaker, Spiking in air takes extremely good timing and skill, if your not good with Toon Link's Dair "Down Air" I'd suggest you not use it and use a move that'll send the foe farther from recovery, as they say, practice makes perfect!! Very Happy
Shade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adnan on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:01 am

Also play with no items, and get used to grab moves, they are very efficient. I'd also suggest picking an average character, or a verstile one.
An example of a verstile character would be: Zelda, Samus. They have two sides of them giving you a very good advantage.
An example of an average character would be: Mario or Lucas. Mario would be good and short and long ranged at a good speed depending on attack used just like Lucas (can be substituted for Ness as another example).
Adnan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi on Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:23 am

thnx for the tips this may help my ssbb skills
Itachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adnan on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:24 am

Try to avoid repeated moves. Examples would be:
Kirby-Down B
(Toon) Link- Down A
Pikachu- Down B

*This also applies to people who stick with C moves(or A+joystick) only, it really ticks people off and you'd be labeled a noob whether you win or not.

Most of these characters if used in the incorrect way piss people off, sure, you may get lucky and win a match, but people will adapt to it and find out how to get past it, that's how SSBB was created.

Basic move-sets you should try learning first:

*Aerial attacks (mid-air)- Try experimenting with these, they are found very useful, sometimes better than ground.
*Grabbing- Try to find out which direction you prefer the most to throw a character, possibly land a hit or two, or maybe even a combo.
*Triple A- Basically dodge rolling or shield and get in the right position to hit A three times, with practice, this technique can add chunks of % very easily.

Basic combo (most are character dependent, quite hard to cover all):

*Ledge owning- Basically practice with CPUs by getting them off stage, and keeping them from returning up by grabbing the ledge, I doubt it'd work on someone with 0% though, you should learn Aerials+Grabbing before attempting this. This works extremely well with a spike move.

I can't really think of anymore at the moment, but feel free to point out any errors in this post.
Adnan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:49 am

Also a good thing to do is do type vs type matches with comps...
have a fast character go up against a slow character and see the advantages you can get....
good example:Marth vs Bowser

with marths fast moves it can easily out run bowser...but since bowser is power pact marth can easily be knocked off...i suggest try learning Fox...just to get speed then learn Lucas for versatility and finaly Ike for power...After you can figure what you perfer learn to get your character of choice...

on a side note...Adnan, Shade dont forget about me and my terrorist Crying or Very sad
Oh tommorow we will have a 2 v 2 match off...(saturday the 5th of july)

me and (adnan or shade) v 2 people here....
whoever wins will get a GODLY item from us...buy us i mean only 1 item...so dont go thinking 2...

so yea this is my input and also....ADNAN IS A SPAMER ONLY 2 MOVE COMBO THEN REPET Shocked

kk ttyl
-nick

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://furyms.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post  iLyn on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:26 am

I've so GOT to get a wii and ssbb x-x....
iLyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adnan on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:03 pm

Admin wrote:Also a good thing to do is do type vs type matches with comps...
have a fast character go up against a slow character and see the advantages you can get....
good example:Marth vs Bowser

with marths fast moves it can easily out run bowser...but since bowser is power pact marth can easily be knocked off...i suggest try learning Fox...just to get speed then learn Lucas for versatility and finaly Ike for power...After you can figure what you perfer learn to get your character of choice...

on a side note...Adnan, Shade dont forget about me and my terrorist Crying or Very sad
Oh tommorow we will have a 2 v 2 match off...(saturday the 5th of july)

me and (adnan or shade) v 2 people here....
whoever wins will get a GODLY item from us...buy us i mean only 1 item...so dont go thinking 2...

so yea this is my input and also....ADNAN IS A SPAMER ONLY 2 MOVE COMBO THEN REPET Shocked

kk ttyl
-nick
How about me and ish vers you and Shade?
If Ish comes over my house, he can still join in for 2v2 right?
Adnan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OobieChoobie on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:20 pm

Lmfao....Ada sucks at brawl. And Ada dont say you can own me, i used to lag like a bish when you played me like 2 monthes back. =P
OobieChoobie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down